There might not be a truer visual representation of our contemporary wired world than Jon Rafman’s web-based “9 Eyes” project, for which he culled the most bizarre, haunting, and stunning images frozen in Google’s “Street View” mapping project to create a truly amazing work of digital art that is both innately appealing and strangely, darkly poetic. (From Blouin Art Info)
- hi on THE PROS AND CONS OF MOVING TO CANADA
- Editor’s Roundtable: Body Image + Beauty Standards | The Closet Feminist on Laura Fukumoto – Obesity in Light of the Zombie Apocalypse – TEDxTerryTalks2011
- Aninder on Opportunities
- Anonymous on Body & Mind: An Eating Disorders FAQ
- Canucklehead on THE PROS AND CONS OF MOVING TO CANADA
- Aalia Khan on Terry Project Podcast #21: Micro-finance, Lending a Hand to the Poor?
- The NOW! Organization » Blog Archive » NOW! in 2009 on Sweet 16 Playwrights!
- Choose Well, Not All (Sixteen Lessons from the 2013 UBC SLC) | Seriously Planning on Oh Conferences, How Do I Love Thee? Let Me Count The Ways. (Tales about Opening Doors to New Ideas)
- Visha on Involvement Opportunity: TEDx Terry Talk Ushers
- Dani on Terry Project Podcast #19: Pick Up Artists
- dana on The Terry Project Podcast #16: 5th Annual TEDx Terry Talks
- Sean McGookin on If Leonardo Da Vinci were to sketch CERN’s Large Hadron Collider…
- Nick on What I Learned at the Airport
- Lisa on What I Learned at the Airport
- Vivek on THE PROS AND CONS OF MOVING TO CANADA